Why Do Our Skincare Products Contain Avocados?
- The healthy fats from avocados hydrate the skin, attack impurities, and help maintain that beautiful glow on your face. The Naïf Glow Getter Gift Set is obviously here for a reason.
- Avocado oil is very similar to the oils in your skin. It nourishes and protects it from the outside world. It is also very well absorbed by your skin and does not leave any residue. What does this oil contain, you might wonder? It contains vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D, and E.
“Our skincare contains more avocado than a regular supermarket guacamole” Jochem, Naïf.
- The antioxidants from an avocado (collective name for Vitamins C and E) stimulate the body’s detoxing process and at the same time makes your skin more supple.
- Avocado is suitable for any skin type! This is of course totally the Naïf style. If you have a sensitive or dry skin, avocado is your go to ingredient.
- According to the Archives of Dermatological Research, the oil from the avocado’s pulp is also able to restore the skin after (too much) sun exposure.
Avocados and Naïf are best friends. Naïf uses avocado oil and other extracts in many, many of its products. Such as the day and night cream, body lotion, body scrub, and hand cream for the Grown-Ups. And wash gel, body lotion, diaper cream, and nurturing cream for babies.